Tolley® Seminars Online Service - now Mobile Friendly with CPD Tracking - the convenient, flexible and easy way of learning tax!
An effective way of keeping up to date with the latest tax and accounting changes, the service comprises audio-visual seminars on the most important changes each year.
For general tips on how to use this website, please view our video below...
Benefits of the service include:
- Monthly updates on key changes in personal and corporate tax by leading lecturers including
- Rebecca Benneyworth
- Robert Jamieson
- Chris Jones
- Dean Wootten
- Mike Thexton
- Bob Trunchion
- Francesca Lagerberg
- Quarterly updates on the latest changes in accounting and auditing standards.
- Audio-visual seminars you can play, pause or rewind whenever or wherever you need them.
- Access the content on the move through your mobile device.
- Now with CPD tracking that records your on-site training as well as external CPD activity.
- You qualify for CPD points under the rules of the professional institutes*.
* Please check with your professional body for guidance on CPD hours for online training
What our customers say...
"I consider Tolley Seminars Online to be of great benefit to me and for my business. They provide me with the updated knowledge (or CPD if you prefer) to enable me to provide competent advice to my clients. There is clearly no travel time nor costs to worry about, and the ability to be able to digest the relatively short lectures at a convenient time is a great advantage.
The lecturers are experienced and excellent, and, supported by the visual aids and detailed notes, provide all one could need."
J Ferrers-Dunn FCA, AIMS Accountants for Business
To subscribe, contact Customer Services on +44 (0)845 370 1234 or email email@example.com